Trámites Consulares, an international full-service Consular Service Consultant, have been serving the needs of corporate and individual customers in obtaining Consular Legalization of their documents for Latin American consulates including Venezuela since 1998. Any document that must be authenticated for presentation in another country, whether it requires Notarization, an Apostille or full Consular Authentication can be processed promptly by our expert staff. As part of the suite of consular service products, Trámites Consulares also offers full service translation specializing exclusively in professional English to Spanish and Spanish to English translation services of Legal documents.
Trámites Consulares has a growing list of satisfied customers for its representation of businesses, governments, consular services and individual clients across the globe, as well as for excellence in the legal profession.
For the past 12 years, Trámites Consulares have been providing the Houston community with high quality English to Spanish translation services for a diverse mix of national and multinational companies (including several Fortune 500 corporations), as well as medium and small-sized firms, government agencies, organizations and individuals all over the world. Our clients have come to rely on Trámites Consulares for fast, accurate, cost-effective and reliable professional English to Spanish translations.
A Venezuelan corporate lawyer with 23 years of experience in the legal profession, she spent her early professional years as an independent practicing lawyer and advisor to the Venezuelan business sector. She also served on various boards of state-owned companies and as legal counsel to several autonomous public institutes. When she arrived in the United States, she began providing professional consular legalization services to individual and corporate clients that maintained trade relations with Venezuela. Her vast experience in this area resulted in perfecting a specialized international legalization process at the consular level. Her twelve years of experience in this field have enabled many businesses and individuals to successfully carry out their projects in several Latin American countries. The growing demand for her services led her to found her own company, Trámites Consulares Inc., which she presides.
AISKEL ANGELICA RINCON B.
- Provide legalization process of any document to be acknowledged internationally
- Make preparation of document: General power of Attorney, Affidavits, legal contract for any Latin America country.
- Process any kind of tourism or business visa you need to travel to any country in the world.
- Prosecute on your behalf any kind of tourism or business visa you need to travel to any country in the world.
- Assisting Consul, Vice-Consuls to the development of the various processes: Visas, legalization and other important legal documents
- Active participation in various procedures involving contracts negotiations, drafting agreements and other related documentsbetween USA Companies and Venezuela Companies.
- Preparation of daily reports and correspondence regarding different topics to be issued to the Consular Services.
- Facilitates Venezuelan citizen living in the USA, in several immigration matters.
- Provide general information about personal and business requirement to disabled, retired people and/or with low income, Incorporation Article, documentation of local transaction.
- Attend with the administration incoming and outgoing, mail, phone calls. Maintaining expense reports handling and assisting in a variety of other duties as required.
- Analyze legislation pertaining to Corporative Law (Agreement partnerships, shareholder).
Commercial litigation and family matters.
- Daily update of new reports and proceedings in the Venezuelan Courts
- Litigation: Civil Procedure and Alternative Dispute resolution (ADR Negotiation-Mediation)
- Provided both legal (partnership, contracts) and non-legal writing (memorandum, letter) assistance.
- Drafting litigation documents
- Preparation of weekly bill summaries and status reports of new releases and responded to letters from constituents.
Research: Manual and Internet, LexisNexis
Software Proficiency: Word, WordPerfect, Excel, Access, Netscape, Internet Explorer.
LANGUAGES: Proficient in English and Spanish.
Copyright © 2011 Tramites Consulares Inc. All Rights Reserved.